University of Calabar, UNICAL schools fees schedule for new and returning students is out. Read this post to see the amount payable for the 2020/2021 academic session.
However, freshers must pay their acceptance fee before paying the main school fees for any of the undergraduates courses offered in UNICAL.
The school fees you will see below is for all undergraduates in the institution. See the amount you are required to pay and how to pay it.
UNICAL School Fees Schedule 2020/2021
|S/N||NATURE OF STUDENTS||PER SESSION|
|MB Bch Students||43,250|
|MB Bch Students||39,500|
|3.||Final Year Students.|
|MB Bch Students||42,750|
|ACCEPTANCE FEES-FRESH STUDENTS||25,000|
How To Pay
New and returning students should follow the steps below to pay their school fees. Ensure you pay your school fees before the deadline.
- Login to UNICAL school fees portal with your jamb registration number or matric number
- Generate and Print Bill
- Check the list of Banks for payment according to programme of study
- Go to the bank and make payment on e-Transact Platform
- Collect bank payment slip which contain payment details and confirmation order number
- Go back to the portal to log on with your Registration Number or Matric Number
- Then input your BILL NUMBER (located on your bill) on the next page to enable you gain access to the portal
We hope this detailed post is helpful to you. Kindly post your comments below if you need latest news and updates on UNICAL school fees portal for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Remember to share this post to notify others!