University of Illorin, UNILORIN post UTME admission form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out online. UTME & Direct Entry Candidates who chose UNILORIN as 1st or 2nd choice in JAMB can now apply for Putme exam form.
This article explains everything you need to know about UNILORIN admission form. Kindly be informed that only eligible candidates who meet all admission requirements should apply.
As you read below, you will see the documents needed for online registration at UNILORIN eportals — https://uilugportal.unilorin.edu.ng/putme.
See Also: UNILORIN Courses Offered
UNILORIN Post UTME Form Eligibility & Requirements
Interested candidates should check if they are eligible for to buy UNILORIN Putme / DE form or not. Pay attention to the requirements stated below because the institution will first consider eligible candidates for admission.
- Candidates who participated in 2020 UTME examination.
- Chose UNILORIN as 1st or 2nd choice in JAMB
- Have relevant O-level results including English Language and mathematics
- Score at least 180 in JAMB
- Also, candidate must be at least 16 years by September 2020
- Color passport photograph
- Birth certificate
Post UTME Form Fee
The cost for UNILORIN aptitude test form is two thousand naira (N2000) only. You can buy the form Online or visit any registration center for help.
Registration Closing Date / Deadline: Not Specified
How To Apply
Candidates who chose University of Illorin, UNILORIN as 1st or 2nd choice in JAMB should follow the steps below to register for aptitude test exam.
- First, visit UNILORIN application portal https://uilugportal.unilorin.edu.ng to generate payment invoice. Your JAMB registration number and email address will be required for registration.
- You will pay N2000 for the form.
- Pay online using the remitta platform or visit any participating bank.
- Login to UNILORIN portal to complete your registration.
- Print your acknowledgement slip.
- Keep all documents used during your registration intact as you will use them for Putme physical screening.
DE candidates should follow the same procedures above to apply.
- Your Post UTME slip will contain your exam date, time, venue / hall and seat number.
- Candidates who registered with awaiting O-level result must upload it on JAMB Caps portal once it is out.
- Date for Post UTME slip reprint will be announced soon. When you reprint your slip, you will see new date for your screening.
Screening / Aptitude Test Exam Date
The date for Putme exam have not been announced. Kindly check back here later.
Materials / Documents Needed For Screening
The documents below will be used during your screening / aptitude test exam.
- Online photo card otherwise called post UTME print out.
- JAMB result
- Writing materials.
- Mobile phones are not allowed in the examination hall.
As at the time of publishing this post, UNILORIN post UTME / DE screening forms for the 2020/2021 Academic session is not yet out. However, you can BOOKMARK this page and visit often to see when registration start official.
If you have any query regarding this post, please feel free to comment below and we will keep you updated.
Remember to share this post to inform other aspirants.