Latest admission update!. The University of Medical Sciences Ondo, UNIMED has released merit & first batch admission list for 2020/2021 academic session. UNIMED general admission list for all departments / courses is out online.
Candidates can now visit UNIMED portal at https://www.unimed.edu.ng/admission 2020. Admission list that are out includes; UNIMED merit, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th & 5th Batch. Supplementary list also included.
Let us also remind you that UNIMED is only for medical Courses/Departments. In addition, Jamb approved cut off mark for UNIMED is 180. All aspirants are expected to meet UNIMED admission requirements before they can be given admission.
Candidates can only check their admission status under the following Courses/Departments in UNIMED.
Read Also: UNIMAID Supplementary List
Approved UNIMED Departments/Courses For 2020/2021 Academic Session.
This section will show you departments you can see your name in UNIMED admission list. See below for list of all Courses offered by UNIMED, their admission cut off marks and how to check your name in the list.
The above is the comprehensive list where candidates should expect their names.
How To Check UNIMED UTME/DE Admission List
To check and know if your name is in UNIMED admission list, you have to visit the school official portal at www.unimed.edu.ng/check admission status. See more guidelines below.
Your jamb registration number will be required to verify your admission status. Once admitted, login to your Jamb Caps portal to accept your admission.
IMPORTANT ADMISSION TIPS FOR UNIMED ASPIRANTS
Ensure you meet UNIMED admission requirements which includes;
- Credits passes in science subjects such as English language, mathematics, chemistry, biology and physics.
- Score a minimum of 180 or 200 and above in Jamb UTME
- You must choose the institution as first choice in Jamb
- Good Luck To All Aspirants!.
- Those that are yet to see their names should continue checking as more list will be released.
- Successful and admitted candidates should visit UNIMED portal to pay acceptance fee and other fees. If you registered with awaiting O-level results (WAEC, NECO, GCE or NABTEB) kindly upload your results on Jamb Caps portal before you start your admission clearance. The Institution is located atLaje Road, Ondo State.Visit this page often to see unimed supplementary admission list 2020/2021.
Apply Here: UNIMED Post UTME Form
Don’t forget to request for assistance via comment section below for us to help you better.
KINDLY SHARE THIS PAGE WITH EVERYONE.