UNIPORT (University of port Harcourt) have released post UTME admission form for 2020/2021 academic session. This admission updates is for all Direct Entry (DE) and Post UTME candidates who want to apply for admission at Uniport.
Kindly read below to see the amount for Uniport post UTME form and how to apply and submit application.
This post is for all candidates that chose Uniport as first or second choice in 2020 UTME. You are getting the latest news and updates on Uniport post UTME and admission processes for 2020/2021 academic session. Kindly read below for more information.
See Also: UNIPORT Cut Off Marks
As you read below, you will see Uniport post UTME and jamb cut off mark / point 2021. Courses offered in Uniport, how to apply for Admission in Uniport and other important tips.
Have Uniport released post UTME admission form 2020/2021? The answer is yes! See how to buy and process the form online.
Requirements & Eligibility For Uniport Post UTME Admission Form 2020/2021
All prospective candidates who wish to apply for admission at University of Port Harcourt (Uniport) should take note of the below requirements. However, only candidates that met the below requirements will be considered eligible for admission.
- Candidates must choose Uniport as first or second choice in Jamb UTME
- Uniport jamb cut off mark/point for admission is 180.
- Candidates must posses minimum of 5 credit passes at relevant courses including English language and mathematics
- Minimum age for admission is 16 years
- Your O-level results must not be in more than two sittings
How To Apply For Uniport Post UTME Admission Form 2020/2021
Follow the instructions below to buy and process Uniport post UTME form 2020. Kindly note that all registration are done online. You can register with your smart phone, laptop or visit any internet cafe for assistant.
- First, visit Uniport post UTME registration portal at http://uniport.edu.ng and click on 2020/2021 Post UTME / Direct Entry (DE) admission form.
- Kindly enter your jamb reg. number and proceed with the next step.
- The amount (cost) of Uniport post UTME form 2020 is two thousand naira only (N2000)
- You can pay online using your ATM card (debit card) or through Remitta platform.
- After making payments, visit the registration portal back to complete your registration.
- Ensure your cross-check all entries before you submit your application.
Kindly be informed that Uniport have not released closing date / registration deadline for Post UTME and Direct Entry (DE). Visit this page often for more updates.
Read Also: UNIPORT Courses Offered
Online Registration Dates
Sale of Uniport post utme form will start from Monday 27, July 2020. Also, the closing date for registration is Friday 28 August 2020.
Eligible candidates should login to www.uniport.edu.ng for more guidelines.
Please be informed that this article is for both post UTME and Direct Entry (DE) candidates. However, all registration are done on Uniport admission portal ( PUTME & Direct Entry).
Remember to share this post on Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, Pinterest or Google+ to notify other candidates!.