UniPort have started sales of post utme form. This article will give you latest news and updates on UniPort admission 2021. Please be informed that UniPort is not writing attitude test other wise called post UTME. See how candidates will be screened below.
Kindly read below to see the amount for Uniport post UTME form and how to apply and submit application.
This post is for all candidates that chose Uniport as first or second choice in 2021 UTME. You are getting the latest news and updates on Uniport post UTME and admission processes for 2021/2022 academic session. Kindly read below for more information.
See Also: UNIPORT Cut Off Marks
As you read below, you will see Uniport post UTME and jamb cut off mark / point 2021. Courses offered in Uniport, how to apply for Admission in Uniport and other important tips.
Have Uniport released post UTME admission form 2021/2022? The answer is yes! See how to buy and process the form online.
Uniport Post UTME Requirements and Eligibility 2021/2022
All prospective candidates who wish to apply for admission at University of Port Harcourt (Uniport) should take note of the below requirements. However, only candidates that met the below requirements will be considered eligible for admission.
- Candidates must choose Uniport as first or second choice in Jamb UTME
- Uniport jamb cut off mark/point for admission is 180.
- Candidates must posses minimum of 5 credit passes at relevant courses including English language and mathematics
- Minimum age for admission is 16 years
- Your O-level results must not be in more than two sittings
How to Apply for Uniport Post UTME Admission Form 2021/2022
Starting date and Deadline: Monday, 6th September, 2021 – Sunday, 19th September, 2021
Follow the instructions below to buy and process Uniport post UTME form 2021. Kindly note that all registration are done online. You can register with your smart phone, laptop or visit any internet cafe for assistant.
- Eligible candidates are to input UTME Registration Number and confirm pre-loaded UTME details.
- Generate Remita code for payment with your master, visa or verve card etc OR Print out Payment Slip and proceed to any of the following Banks with Remita platform (ACCESS BANK PLC, ECOBANK PLC, FIDELITY BANK PLC, FIRST BANK PLC, FCMB, UBA PLC, AND UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK) and make payment of
- Obtain a Remita receipt showing an Access Code from the Bank teller confirming the payment.
- Proceed back online and Login with your UTME Registration Number and the Access Code on the payment slip, from Thursday, 9th September, 2021.
- Complete the Form online as requested.
- Print Photo Card for the Screening Exercise clearance. Reprint Photo Card a day to the examination.
- Note the date and time of Screening on the Photo Card.
Mode of Screening: New students will be screened using their WAEC, NECO, GCE and JAMB result. Please note that anyone who score 150 and above is eligible to apply.
Kindly be informed that Uniport have not released closing date / registration deadline for Post UTME and Direct Entry (DE). Visit this page often for more updates.
Read Also: UNIPORT Courses Offered
Online Registration Dates
Sale of Uniport post utme form will start from Monday 27, July 2020. Also, the closing date for registration is Friday 28 August 2020.
Eligible candidates should login to www.uniport.edu.ng for more guidelines.
Please be informed that this article is for both post UTME and Direct Entry (DE) candidates. However, all registration are done on Uniport admission portal ( PUTME & Direct Entry).
Remember to share this post on Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, Pinterest or Google+ to notify other candidates!.