The University of portharourt, UNIPORT have released pre degree form for 2021/2022 academic session.
Anyone who is interested and want to do pre degree in Uniport should read this before they apply.
All applications are done online and can be obtained from Uniport website. Keep reading below to find out more and how to apply for Uniport pre degree form.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates, for admission into any of the following one year Pre-Degree courses in the Faculties of Humanities and Education for the 2021/2022 Session.
See Also: UNIPORT Post UTME Form
UNIPORT Pre Degree Admission Requirements.
Below are the requirements you need to have in other to do pre degree in Uniport.
- Candidates should possess WASC/SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB Ordinary Level with credit passes in 5 relevant subjects.
- Your o level results must include English language and mathematics
- Candidates with awaiting o level results may not be able to do Uniport pre degree
UNIPORT Pre Degree Registration Starting Date.
The registration will start from 15th August 2020. The portal will be open to all interested candidates who met the admission requirements.
kindly note that wrong details of candidates may lead to automatic disqualification.
UNIPORT Pre Degree Duration
The programme will last for a period of 1 year (one academic year). After that, all candidates with good results will have instant admission.
How To Apply For UNIPORT Pre Degree Programme
- Interested candidates should visit http://ashgrove-cce.uniport.edu.ng/
- You will be required to register and start your online application
- kindly note that there will be penalty for wrong details
- Ensure you review all details before you submit your application online
- Lastly, print your acknowledgement slip and wait for your screening.
Uniport pre degree registration closing date is Friday, 23rdNovember, 2018. Any application not competed before this time will be invalid. The deadline for Uniport pre degree registration is what you have seen above.
Uniport Pre Degree Screening Exam Date
Uniport will conduct a screening exam for all candidates on Friday, 30th November, 2020. The venue for the screening is the University campus Abuja. Only candidates who completed their online registration will be able to write the exam.
Materials Needed for the Screening Exercise.
Candidates are required to come with the following and be at the Venue by 8.00am
– A clear copy of Photo card printed online
– Biro, HB pencil, eraser
– Non – Programmable Calculator.
See Also: UNIPORT Cut Off Marks
Note all candidates that applied for Uniport pre degree 2021 will have to register and write the Jamb.
Successful candidates will be announced in this post.
Remember to BOOKMARK this page and keep checking back to get all updates on Uniport pre degree Programme
For more support kindly contact UNIPORT pre degree help line on 08033157969.07059244165,09038020917.