The management of University of Uyo, UNIUYO have released post UTME screening form for the 2020/2021 academic session. UTME & Direct Entry Candidates who chose UNIUYO as 1st or 2nd choice should follow the guidelines below to apply for admission form.
This post has detailed guidelines on how to fill UNIUYO admission form. Kindly be informed that only eligibility candidates who meet all UNIUYO requirements should apply.
As you read below, you will see the documents needed for online registration at UNIUYO e-portal | https://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals/.
UNIUYO Post UTME Form Eligibility & Requirements
Interested candidates should check if they are eligible for to buy UNIUYO Putme / DE form or not. This is important because only qualified and eligible candidates will be offered admission into 100 level.
- Candidates who participated in 2020 UTME examination.
- Chose UNIUYO as 1st or 2nd choice in JAMB
- Have relevant O-level results including English Language and mathematics
- Score at least 180 in JAMB
- Also, candidate must be at least 16 years by September 2020
- Color passport photograph
Post UTME Form Fee
The cost for UNIUYO aptitude test form is two thousand naira (N2000) only. Candidates who go to internet cafe to process their forms will pay extra charge.
Registration Closing Date / Deadline: Not Specified
How To Apply
Candidates who chose University of Uyo, UNIUYO as 1st or 2nd choice in JAMB should follow the steps below to register for aptitude test exam.
- First, visit UNIUYO application portal at https://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals/ to generate payment invoice using their JAMB reg number.
- You will pay N2000 for the form.
- Pay online using the remitta platform or visit any participating bank.
- Login to UNIUYO portal to complete your registration.
- Print your acknowledgement slip.
- Keep all documents used during your registration intact.
DE candidates should follow the same procedures above to apply.
- Your Post UTME slip will contain your exam date, time, venue / hall and seat number.
- Candidates who registered with awaiting O-level result must upload it on JAMB Caps portal once it is out.
- Date for Post UTME slip reprint will be announced soon. When you reprint your slip, you will see new date for your screening.
Screening / Aptitude Test Exam Date
The date for Putme exam have not been announced. Kindly check back here later.
Materials / Documents Needed For Screening
The documents below will be used during your screening / aptitude test exam.
- Online photo card otherwise called post UTME print out.
- JAMB result
- Writing materials.
- Mobile phones are not allowed in the examination hall.
As at the time of publishing this post, UNIUYO post UTME / DE screening forms for the 2020/2021 Academic session is not yet out. However, you can BOOKMARK this page and visit often to see when registration start official.
If you have any query regarding this post, please feel free to comment below and we will keep you updated.