Universities Offering Computer Engineering in Nigeria. In this article, you will see list of federal and state universities you can study computer engineering.
Computer Engineering is a discipline that combines the several fields of the study of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science in a single Course required in the development of Computer hardware and software. It trains its Students in the field of Electronic Engineering (or Electrical Engineering), Software Design and Hardware–software integration rather than only teaching Software Engineering or Electronic Engineering.
This list of All the Universities that Offer Computer Engineering in Nigeria is put down here for the sake of those Prospective Candidates or Students who may be aspiring to study the Course in the Universities and may not know the exact Institution offering the the Course, below is the list of the Universities Offering Computer Engineering in Nigeria.
Read Also: JAMB Admission Eligibility Checker
List of Nigeria Universities Offering Computer Engineering
- University Of Benin, Benin City
- Federal University Of Technology Minna
- Federal University Of Technology, Akure
- University Of Maiduguri,
- University Of Ilorin, Ilorin
- University Of Lagos
- Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife,
- Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike
- University Of Uyo, Uyo
- Bayero University, Kano
- Rivers State University Of Science And Technology, Port Harcourt
- Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye
- Federal University, Oye-Ekiti, Ekiti State
- Covenant University, Canaan Land, Ota
- Ekiti State University, Ado-Ekiti
- Enugu State University Of Science And Technology, Enugu
- Afe Babalola University , Ado-Ekiti
- Kwara State University, Malete, Ilorin
- Nigeria Turkish Nile University , Abuja
- Baze University, Fct, Abuja
- Madonna University, Okija
- Caritas University, Amorji-Nike, Enugu
- Igbinedion University, Okada, Benin City
- Bells University Of Technology, Ota
- Elizade University, Ilara-Mokin, Ondo State
Admission Requirements for Computer Engineering
To be Admitted to study this Course in any of the above listed Universities Candidates are expected to take Subjects such as; English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics in the annual JAMB UTME Examination, And must have at least 5 Credit passes in WAEC/NECO with Subjects which include; Mathematics, English Language, Physics, Chemistry and any other Science Subject. Nevertheless, Candidates are advised to check through JAMB Brochure as Admission Requirements may vary in different Universities.
What you have read through is the list of the Universities Offering Computer Engineering in Nigeria and some basic requirements for Admission to study the Course.
We hope this post is helpful to you. Kindly share to help other aspirants!.