The fear of many candidates today is writing post UTME exams. After passing JAMB and WAEC, the next challenge is aptitude test screening. The good news is, there are some Universities and polytechnics that does not Conduct Putme test.
If you are are not interested in schools that wrote aptitude test / Post-UTME screening, then this post is for you. You can still be considered for admission by some federal Universities and Polytechnics in Nigeria your good jamb and O-level result.
Kindly read below for detailed information.
What Do They Do Instead Of Writing Post-UTME
You might be wondering how those Schools screen their applicants. Is is a simple answer. Some schools stopped writing aptitude test when Post-UTME was scrapped. Your O-level results and JAMB result is enough for admission.
We are going to show you the requirements you need for admission in such Schools.
If you are applying for schools like that, you have to make sure that you have a good result. Any Candidate that meet their admission requirements will be offered Admission.
Kindly check admission eligibility criteria you need to meet below.
- Choose the institution as 1st choice in JAMB UTME
- Meet their JAMB cut off mark
- Have at least 5 credit passes at relevant subjects
- Mathematics and English language are compulsory for some Departments
- Must be at least 16 years before you become qualified for admission in Nigerian higher Institution.
Screening Requirements & Qualifications
The following documents will be used to screen candidates instead of writing exams
- O-level result slip or certificate. O-level are your WAEC, NECO, GCE or NABTEB. In addition, it must not be in more than two sittings
- Jamb result print out.
- Jamb registration slip
- Birth certificate (from hospital, church, LGA or Court)
- Certificate of origin
Now you have seen what it takes to gain Admission without writing any attitude test. Let’s now give you get email topic of this post.
RECOMMENDED: JAMB UTME Cut Off Mark 2020/2021
List Of Universities & Polytechnics That Does Not Conduct Post-UTME Exams
The schools below Only conduct online screening. You have to be careful when filling the online screening form. Candidates who upload falsified documents will not be considered for admission.
- Ambrose Alli University (AAU) Ekpoma
- Adeyemi College of Education (ACEONDO)
- Ekiti State University and Her Affiliates (EKSU)
- Osun State University, Osogbo (UNIOSUN) – All Colleges
- Lagos State University (LASU)
- University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID)
- Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU)
- Kwara State University (KWASU)
- Federal University of Oye Ekiti (FUOYE)
- Cross Rivers State University (CRUTECH)
- Ebonyi State University (EBSU)
Important Notice: It is likely that most schools in Nigeria will adopt the online admission screening due to the Coronavirus pandemic. It this happens, Universities, Polytechnics, College of education and other higher institutions will write Aptitude Test online
More updates coming soon!
The above institutions offers Associate’s Degree, Bachelor Degree, Master’s Degree and PhD. You will need to complete your bio-data on the school data.
After the online screening, successful candidates will be offered admission into the University’s merit list
We hope this detailed article is helpful to you. If you need more information from us, please reach us by posting your comments below. We will be glad to help you further.
Remember to check back here for latest news and updates on schools that will not write Post-UTME / aptitude test for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Kindly Share To Inform Other Candidates.