The Nigerian police force have directed all candidates that registered for 2020 NPF recruitment to log in to police Recruitment Portal to update their portal records.
In this article, you will learn how to update npf records. Also, it is important to note that, only applicants that completed the online registration will be able to update their records.
How To Update NPF Records
Eligible candidates should follow the steps below to complete this exercise.
Read Also: NPF Shortlisted Candidates
- Log in to police recruitment portal at www.police recruitment.gov.ng to begin
- Find and fill space for National identify number (NIN)
- Submit required records
- Upload your O’level result grades
- Also, upload your birth certificate and certificates of origin
- Print confirmation slip and also take note of your application if
- Download and print confirmation slip
We hope this detailed post helps you better understand how to update your records on Nigeria police Recruitment Portal.
Kindly share this post on WhatsApp, Facebook, Pinterest, Google+ or Twitter to notify other candidates.