www.mouau.edu.ng E-learning Portal 2020. Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike (MOUAU) announces day for resumption (commencement) of all academic activities online. See how to attend on-line classes below
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, many institutions are gradually moving to on-line learning. The federal government, through the federal ministry of education have directed all institutions to resume academic activities online. This will be enhanced by the use of appropriate online platforms. As such, students are required to join the e-learning classroom from home.
The management of Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, MOUAU have adopted the new method of learning. All students, both undergraduates and postgraduates must start taking lectures online pending the time social distancing directives will be lifted.
MOUAU have commenced academic activities online. If you are a student of MOUAU Umudike, kindly prepare yourself and join the online class room. All academic activities including exams will be carried out online.
This post will show you requirements need to join MOUAU online learning portal. Also, we will show you how to sign up and attend all classes online
Furthermore, the school will release new academic calendar and lecture timetable. Your lectures will also give you guidelines on how practicals, tests and exams will be taken. Also, attendance may be taken
MOUAU E-learning / Online Class Requirements
Taken lectures online means spending more data. This may be very difficult for most students. All students and lectures should prepare to embrace the new development by making the following readily available;
- Good smart phone or laptop computer
- Internet modem or router
- Internet data (the school will not subscribe for any student)
- Be in an environment where you can receive good internet service or connection
Benefits Of The Online / E-Learning
- Students may not pay for house rent anymore
- All classes / lectures will be conducted online
- Some students are safer at home
- School expenses will be drastically reduced
- All students will now embrace the use of mobile phone and computer
- Easy on pocket
- Online support
- Easy of accessibility
Disadvantages / Demerits
- Bad or poor internet service
- Internet data are generally expensive
You can add more using the comment section below
How To Join MOUAU E-learning / Online Classroom
Kindly follow the guidelines below to join ant start taking lectures from your home or office. You will be required to download Zoom App and telegram application.
The guidelines below is available on MOUAU website / portal.
- All students are required to join the MOUAU students’ E Learning support group on Telegram by clicking the link below. https://t.me/joinchat/Prp0MhhzAW8ZD2PhU9BlxQ
- Every student should update their profile data on the portal especially their current functional email address https://mouauportal.edu.ng/login.php
- All students are to download Zoom App using this link https://zoom.us/download or from Google or Apple store and familiarize themselves with the app
- Zoom is also bandwidth friendly.
We will continue to update this article to give you more details on MOUAU online learning class via Zoom platform for all students and lecturers. Kindly visit this page or MOUAU main portal for latest news and updates
We hope this detailed post is helpful to you. If you have any query or want to add your contributions, kindly post your comments below
Also, remember to pass this information to all MOUAU students by sharing this article!.